PIDC understands that our future success depends on our most valuable asset, our employees. Because PIDC is committed to hiring and maintaining the highest level of talent, we look for individuals with diverse skills and capabilities that will help us continue to expand our services, improve efficiency, and gain ground in a global marketplace.
PIDC offers a range of benefits including competitive compensation, 401(k), health/medical benefits, vacation and holiday pay, and career growth and development opportunities.
Current Job Openings:
PIDC, a manufacturer of world class specialty chemicals, based in Ann Arbor, MI seeks a motivated people-person to join our team in Ann Arbor.
- Conducting supplier analysis
- Evaluate future suppliers and recommend purchasing and sourcing decisions to top management
- Develop and execute a business plan to grow company's business in China and Asia
- Review customer requirements and product specification changes
- Manage product cycle, including purchasing and inventory to ensure on-time deliver to customers
- Communicate special customer requriements to customer service
- Responsible for the chemical product quality and prepare technical project reports
- BS degree in chemistry or chemical engineering with 12 months experience as an engineer
- Experience with chemical catalyts products
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, along with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Chemical Sales Account Manager
PIDC is searching for a motivated Chemical Sales Account Manager to be based in Ann Arbor MI. The person hired for this technical sales position will be responsible for selling advanced Alumina, rare earth and other custom engineered materials to emission control catalyst, chemical catalyst, electronics, aerospace,ceramics and general industrial use markets in North America. Requirements include a 4 year college degree in chemistry or science related field. Solid verbal and written communication skills. Prior customer focused work experience. Professional attitude, along with strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Production Technician - Full-Time
Looking for motivated production technicians. Position is moderately physical. The candidate should possess basic math and writing skills, have a commitment to details and organization, and manufacturing experience. Chemical industry experience a plus.